8/15/2011

In last few hours before leaving to New York, I finished another job. I got commissioned for a poster for a special event. If you grew in 90s you probably heard Nirvana at least couple of times and regardless if you like them or not, I think we all agree they left a special mark in music, in alternative as in commercial scene. They still remain as one of the most recognized and admired bands. 20 years ago they released their most successful album Nevermind. Couple of kids deicided they will get together bunch of slovenian bands and each will play one song from the album and another two of their own songs. I did the artwork for poster.



Another good news, I got accepted into Poster Festival Ljubljana 2011. I think exhibition starts after 15th of September but I will post more info soon.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar